Terms of Service
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. UTMenus.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have login access to your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- You are responsible for managing payment transactions on your own website. UTMenus.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to manage your own payment transactions. Any disputes with users of your website are not the responsibility of UTMenus.com and are solely the responsibility of you, the user of the Service.
- If you cancel the Service or cancel your website, it is your responsibility to cancel all member subscriptions. UTMenus.com will not be held liable for ongoing payment transactions that occur after you cancel usage of the Service. It is your responsibility to ensure that when you cancel usage of the Service, that all your member’s payment transactions are canceled and that no future billings occur.
- Your use of any information or materials on UTMenus.com is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Multiple listings to the same business are not permitted and will be removed.
Responsibility for Your Content
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by UTMenus.com.
Right to Use Your Content
By posting Content to UTMenus.com you warrant and represent that you have been granted permission, own, or otherwise control all of the rights related to the Content including, without limitation, all the rights necessary to post, upload, input, provide, or otherwise submit the Content. Likewise, by posting, uploading or inputting Content to UTMenus.com, you grant us the necessary permission to use your Content. This permission includes, without limitation, the license rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Content, and to publish your name in connection with your Content.
UTMenus.com may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content. You are NOT entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the Site, and/or ban you altogether from the Site for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. Any such action could prevent you from accessing your account, the Site, Your Content, Site Content, or any other related information.
You may terminate or cancel your use of the Service at any time, and for any reason, provided that you notify us, in writing, of any such termination or cancellation not later than thirty (30) days prior to the auto-renewal date (Specific to Premium Plus Listings and/or other paid recurring payment packages only).